Congratulations to the following students who are attending and presenting at the International Meeting For Autism Research (IMFAR) conference in Donostia – San Sabastian in Spain from May 2-4, 2013:
- Sarah Harward - Sixth-year Grad Student, Ed Psych Program
- Joe Viskochil - Four-year Grad Student, Ed Psych Program
- Emily Haygeman – Four-year Grad Student, Ed Psych Program
- Dania Allen - Four year grad student, Ed Psych
- Kristina Cottle – First-year Grad Student of the Ed Psych Program
They will be accompanied by Dr. Megan Farley – Graduate/Alumni of the Ed Psych Program, Adjunct Faculty of the Ed Psych Dept and Faculty in the Dept. of Psychiatry. .Dr.Megan Farley’s Scientific Panel submission, “30 Year Follow-up of Autism in Adulthood,” was accepted for presentation. The panel includes: Dr. Farley, Dr. Bill MacMahon (Dept. of Psychiatry), Deborah Builder, and Joseph Viskochil. Sarah Harward’s research (“Language Regression in ASD: A 30-Year Longitudinal Study Investigating Outcomes in Adulthood”) was also accepted as a presentation.