College of Fine Arts, College of Health, College of Humanities,
College of Social and Behavioral Science, College of Science,
College of Mines and Earth Science, College of Education
- • Serve as a liaison between the Assistant Dean for Teacher Education in the College
of Education and members’ respective colleges on all matters pertaining to teacher
- • Facilitate communication with faculty and academic advisors offering teacher education
majors and/or minors. This work should be coordinated with the College of Education
licensure program advisor(s).
- • Represent each college on the University Advisory Council on Teacher Education (UACTE).
- • Work closely with the Assistant Dean for Teacher Education to coordinate accreditation
reviews for teacher education majors and/or minors in each college and prepare for
- • Coordinate other professional development or in-service offerings for teachers in
conjunction with the Assistant Dean for Teacher Education and the office of Academic
Outreach and Continuing Education.