The Office of the Director of International Initiatives assists students, faculty, and staff who are interested in engaging in activities related to international programs and opportunities. Activities include:
- Developing international programs.
- Support in identifying potential international opportunities.
- Assistance in seeking funding and financial support for programs.
- Support in finding collaborators with similar interests.
- Assistance in establishing connections in the US and internationally.
- Support in advertising and creating awareness of programs.
Questions regarding international initiatives and opportunities in the College of Education should be directed to: