Emergency Student Support Fund
Emergency Student Support Fund Information for College of Education Students
NOTE: YOU MUST USE CHROME OR FIREFOX AS YOUR INTERNET BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THESE FUNDS.
- The University is accepting applications for the Emergency Student Support Fund. The general Financial Aid application must first be completed and can be found at this link: https://utah.academicworks.com/opportunities/20168.
- Once the general application has been completed, the Emergency Student Support Fund application must be filled out and can be found here: Emergency Student Support Application
- The University Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid is managing the emergency funds application on behalf of the University. The Office is evaluating each request by prioritizing the most serious student circumstances first. It is important to note that while they are trying to help as many students as possible, an application for emergency funds is not a guarantee of an award.
- If any of you have further questions please direct them to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships at FAwin1@utah.edu or at 801-581-6211.
- During this time of non-essential campus closure, student services are still available to students virtually. These services and resources include the Academic Advising Center, Student Success Advocates, the Writing Center, student physical and mental health assistance, and others. For details, click here: https://ssa.utah.edu/tools-for-success.php