The Office of the Associate Dean for Faculty Research in the College of Education (COE) provides resources to support faculty research, training, and outreach/engagement activities. To support COE research, this office promotes:
- COE faculty research excellence and innovation.
- A climate for research production, dissemination, utilization, and impact.
- A collegial environment for research and collaboration.
- The impact of the COE faculty's research, teaching, and service within the University of Utah and higher education and professional community.
- Participation of faculty in national, local, and global venues to enhance the prominence of faculty research.
- Partnerships that maximize the opportunities to do and utilize research.
The Office of Faculty Research and Support enhances research opportunities for tenure- and career-line faculty. Our office provides support to:
- Seek funding opportunities for research and training consistent with faculty, department and College priorities.
- Ensure communication and compliance with University of Utah grants and contracts.
- Coordinate research and training proposals submission process with the Office of Sponsored Projects.
- Develop proposals, including assistance structuring proposals and developing budgets.
- Approve proposals, including budgets, for submission to intramural and extramural funders.
- Support Principal Investigators and COE Departments to meet the fiscal requirements of funding agencies/organizations, including compliance with University and funding agency policies.
Funding Opportunity Spotlight
Andrea K. Rorrer, Ph.D.
Grants & Contracts Manager
Grants & Contracts Accountant