Annual Early-Career Research Award
Established in 2019, the College of Education Annual Early-Career Research Award honors a pre-tenured faculty member or a career-line faculty member with less than seven years in the College of Education who has:
- A consistent record of scholarly productivity.
- The impact will be determined by the type of publications and the types of journals and the impact of the scholarship.
- Types of research include data based, philosophy, policy analysis, review of literature, conceptual models, historical analysis, civically engaged scholarship, quantitative, qualitative or mixed-method research.
- The quality of research demonstrated methods of data analysis and interpretation; significance of research problem/investigation; utilization of relevant literature; appropriateness and rigor of research method (if applicable); and depth and appropriateness of analysis.
- Contribution of research to theory, knowledge base, policy, practice and/or further research.