Annual Early-Career Teaching Award
Established in 2019, the College of Education Annual Early-Career Teaching Award honors a pre-tenured faculty member or a career-line faculty member with less than seven years in the College of Education who has:
- Effective instruction as evidenced by student evaluations and recommendations.
- Motivation and stimulation of students.
- Demonstrated concern for students in and out of the instructional setting.
- Development of innovative teaching methods, courses, or instructional materials.
- Expertise, command, and effective communication of subject matter through teaching.
- Involvement with students through advising and mentoring.
- Contributions to the College of Education or the University at large through activities that advance instructional effectiveness and/or enrich the learning experiences of students and faculty.
Sharon A. Aiken-Wisniewski