OFRS homeOFrs servicesPolicies & processesfaculty funding opportunitiesU of U research support requirementsInstitutional review boardfaculty research awardstraining resources & proposal Development Supportfaqs
The following are among the types of research support provided by the OFRS:
- Identify funding sources and explains application requirements to investigators
- Budget development, proposal formatting, and obtaining supporting documentation
- Initiate electronic proposal submissions
- Advise PI of changes to project based on awarded budget
- Liaises with sponsor, department administrators and Principal Investigators
- Ensures all applications meet agency and university guidelines and published deadlines
- For additional support, contact: Doug RIngle, email@example.com
- Project accounting and administrative/financial oversight for assigned research grants and contracts.
- Project set up and review of budget limits, award dates, contracts, and terms and conditions of the grant.
- Assist PI with purchasing needs, reviewing and ensuring appropriateness of purchase against grant budget and initiating payment/purchase processes.
- Reconcile grant expenditures and advise on appropriate actions for under-spent or over-spent budget lines, including re-budgeting requests, no-cost extensions, and carry-over requests.
- Coordinate faculty and personnel salary effort changes and approvals through appropriate channels.
- For additional support, contact: TBD